Thursday, July 19, 2012

California Adventures

Hello beauties! I know what you're thinking, "where have you guys been?" Don't worry, I can explain. Diana and I have been really busy. We are in different states and its difficult to write posts in a non-home environment. I promise that once we get back to Chicago we will try to be full time bloggers! Anyway now that that's clear, I would like to share some pictures with you guys! I have been having a lot of fun in California, enjoying family time and going places. I went to my cousin Ruby's wedding last weekend and had a fabulous time. It was truly beautiful seeing the happy couple enjoy they're wedding day! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

This is a lake where my cousin took her wedding pictures. It was absolutely beautiful!

Some mountains I encountered during a walk.

A beautiful sunset!
What have you guys been up to this summer? Share in the comments below!

Have a lovely day!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment