Monday, July 23, 2012

Manicure Fun: Rose Gold & Mint

Happy Monday beauties! I wanted to share with you a simple manicure that I did this weekend! Lately, I have been really into rose gold accesories, I think they are way more fun than your standard gold and silver jewelry. So, when I saw Essie's "Penny Talk" I sort of fell in love. It is a fabulous color and it reflects really well! So to spice my manicure up a little bit, I added a mint green color to each of my ring fingers'. The color I chose was Maybelline Color Show in the color "Green with Envy." I absoultely adore this color! Mint green is one of my favorite colors! I think this manicure looks as if I have 4 shiny new pennies and one old green penny...don't you think?













 Share in the comments below if you have done or plan on doing a manicure like this!

Have a lovely week!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment