Monday, June 25, 2012

Beauty Review: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm

Recently, I went to Ulta because I had a coupon that was about to expire and I don't like to let those go to waste! I was looking through all of the aisles and I noticed the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm. The main reason this caught my eye was because Emma Stone was the model wearing it and I love her. SO I picked up one of the colors that caught my eye and happily took it home.

First of all, I picked up the wrong product. I wanted the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, which is both a lip balm and stain together in one. The product I got(shown below) has just a regular clear balm on one side and a stain marker thing on the other side. The color I got was "Passion." I put the balm on first and liked it, very soft. THEN, I put the stain on and it felt rough. The marker was personally a little too rough for my lips! I kept at it, because I wanted to see what the color looked like. At first, you can't really see the color, but once you start going over your lips a little bit more, the color starts to show up. I found it was a little difficult to get some areas of my lips, such as the corners. The color was very bold, which was not exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a subtle color that would look natural. The stain is very long lasting and difficult to take off. Overall, this product is great if you want a long lasting/bold color and if your lips aren't sensitive. This product just wasn't for me. I am interested in getting the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and I will let you guys know if I like it or not!



 



Have you tried this product? Did you like it? Be sure to leave a comment below!
-Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment