Thursday, June 21, 2012

Introducing me... Diana

Hey!
My name is Diana and I along with Emily am a creator of this blog. In this post I hope to introduce my self to you. I want you to get to know me a little better! I am a dreamer and I love adventures and I hope to get the most out of my life. I love learning new things and I also love all kinds of art!
My personal style tends to be really laid back or pretty put together. I like to buy stylish classic clothing items that I can wear many times in different ways. I also like to buy loose comfy clothing that I can through on. My style is something that you will get to see in post on this blog.
As for make up and beauty I can only say that I love both make up and beauty. I plan on being able to give beauty tips as well as my opinion on beauty products on this blog!
There is so much to know about me and I think as the blog develops and more posts are put up you will get to know much more about me.

- Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment