Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Petite Moment: Steve Madden Loafers

Hey guys! We are going to be doing these segments called "Petite  Moments" where we show you just a little piece of our daily lives.You may have seen these kind of segments on other peoples blogs, so we thought we would hop on the bandwagon as well! Recently, I went to the store and saw these killer loafers!(shown below). They are Steve Madden and I just think they're amazing! I love the gold sparkly color and the spikes(they look like they can be used as a weapon, which is always a plus :P)   Personally, I don't think I'd ever wear them because they're a little much, but I seriously admire them! I love the loafer trend and plan on buying a pair soon.



Do you like this trend? Do you have a pair of amazing loafers? Please share in the comments below!

-Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment