Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall is near...



  Hello everyone! Now that Labor Day has passed, we can now start to think about fall!(it's not like I wasn't thinking about before). It's that time of year when you can start to put away your summer clothes and bring fall clothes out to play! Fall is probably my favorite season, I love the color changing of the leaves and the fact that I can finally wear sweaters again! Fall fashion is already hitting the stores and my favorite trend for this fall is maroon pants! They look amazing and I am pretty excited to try them out! Maroon skinnies will look amazing with some booties and a chunky knit sweater! Besides the weather and fashion changing at this time, I am pretty sure my taste buds change as well! Starbuck's has finally brought back their Pumpkin Spice Latte and let's just say, I am pretty dang excited! It's my favorite drink from there and I will probably not order anything else from there for a while. I am going to end this post by saying...I LOVE FALL.


 What do you love about fall? Are you excited to try out fall fashion? Let us know in the comments below!


 -Emily
P.S. Did you notice that I put a bunch of exclamations(!) in my post? That's how much I love fall! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment