Monday, September 17, 2012

Petite Moment: Simple and Fun Fall Outfit

Fall Fashion

Fall Fashion by emigarcia featuring banana republic handbags

During fall time, I am all about dressing cozy and simple. Whether it be an over-sized knit sweater or warm boots, the possibilities are endless! So I wanted to share with you guys a fun fall outfit perfect for this transitional weather! I personally have a hard time figuring out what to wear these days because it's still summer, but my heart wants fall! Anyway, back to the outfit. I am obsessed with burgundy this fall and I absolutely love burgundy skinny jeans! Pairing these pants with a simple white collared chiffon shirt will make the pants the main attraction. Adding brown leather booties, a cream colored chain strap bag, and a cute owl ring are just the icing on top! 

I hope you guys found some inspiration in this outfit and be sure to comment if you do! 

P.S. this outfit looks best when paired with a hot beverage of your choice! :P

-Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment